The inherent violence these days, especially in the hot weather, finds the most unexpected vents. Few of them include
- Giving a politically correct answer and yet senseless , in an involved discussion.
- Never letting people build their illusionary pleasantness and braking them off into reality
(only few would survive by counting one Mississippi up to ten Mississippi.)
- Going to a sweating shopkeeper and asking him “garam kyan hain?” ( “What's hot?”)
- At a hotel, not providing leg room for the poor soul behind you (in a back to back seating) and making him crouch as if in high gravity conditions.
- Violating traffic rules, calling for a revolutionary change, Vision 2020 , demanding dismissal of a state government, declaring your house as a union territory are a few, but potent symbols of evaporating brains in this torrid heat.
Things would be different :
- Had you punched your bench mate ( later your best friend) in kindergarten, when he took your pencil and threw it out.
- Had you punished the idiot box (with a hockey bat of course) for those tele-shoppe ads in the middle of your favorite spiritual program.
- Had you written some poetry concatenating the rhyming words to form some obscure picture out of an already hazy outline.
- Had you argued for Aristotle, that heavier bodies fall. ( “The lighter body” has not yet fallen into place in this sentence)
- Had you asked some question when president came to your school and gave a vision 2020 presentation. ( You stood mum in the audience while the first rank kid asked a question scribbled on a piece of paper that the teacher just gave him)
- Had you purchased that red Che Guevara's shirt from a Gap outlet.
These are a few symptoms and their approximate causes. The real ones are yet to be stumbled upon. You can try “We the people” on NDTV for more stumbling and trampling ( of ideas, facts and even classic skewed arguments).
So folks, there is no stopping here . Go on get 'em and knock 'em down. Violence cannot be postponed.